Vitamin Complex 200
We’ve created several vitamins complex offerings because we’re committed to help you manage your unique health needs with high quality nutrients.
All the vitamins make up a family of nutrients that help convert the food you eat into cellular energy that fuels your body’s many chemical reactions.
- VITAMIN C - also known as ascorbic acid and L-ascorbic acid, is a vitamin found in food and used as a dietary supplement.
- VITAMIN E - an antioxidant vitamin which binds oxygen free radicals that can cause tissue damage.
- NIACIN - an acid C6H5NO2 of the vitamin B complex found widely in animals and plants.
- PANTOTHENIC ACID - a vitamin of the B complex, found in rice, bran, and many other foods, and essential for the oxidation of fats and carbohydrates.
- VITAMIN B6 - Pyridoxine is a vitamin. It can be found in certain foods such as cereals, beans, vegetables, liver, meat, and eggs. It can also be made in a laboratory.
- VITAMIN B1 - a vitamin of the B complex, found in unrefined cereals, beans, and liver, a deficiency of which causes beriberi. It is a sulphur-containing derivative of thiazole and pyrimidine.
- VITAMIN B2 - is a vitamin found in food and used as a dietary supplement. Food sources include eggs, gree vegetables, milk and other dairy product, meat, mushrooms and almonds.
- FOLIC ACID - a vitamin of the B complex found especially in leafy green vegetables, liver, and kidney.
- BIOTIN - a vitamin. It is found in small amounts in many foods such as eggs, milk, or bananas. It’s an important component of enzymes in the body that break down certain substances like fats, carbohydrates, and others.
Vitamin Complex 200 administration
As a dietary supplement, take one capsules after breakfast and one capsules after dinner everyday. Once opened, store at a temperature that does not exceed 25 °C and consume within 3 months. Does not replace varied diet. Not intended for children, pregnant and nursing women.
Why buy Vitamin Complex
Buy Vitamin Complex from Magnus Supplements which contains all the vitamins make up a family of nutrients that help convert the food you eat into cellular energy that fuels your body’s many chemical reactions.