D-Force (Dapoxetine 60mg) is a new form of treatment for erectile dysfunction and premature ejaculation. Containing the active ingredient Dapoxetine, patients can experience a healthy erection and more control over the length of intercourse. Dapoxetine is clinically proven and approved in many countries to treat premature ejaculation and allows intercourse to last longer. Patients taking D-Force can expect an effective treatment time of 4 - 6 hours.
|Dose for men||
1 tablet /day
4 - 6 hours
10 x 60mg tablets
The active ingredient of D-Force is Dapoxetine. Dapoxetine belongs to the family of (SSRI) serotonin reuptake inhibitors. It is the only drug with regulatory approval for treatment of premature ejaculation.
D-Force is not an aphrodisiac and stimulation will be required to develop an erection.
The safe indicated dose of D-Force within a 24 hour period is 60mg Dapoxetine (1 tablet). This medicine will become effective within 30 to 60 minutes. Effective treatment time is 4 - 6 hours. Always take this medicine with a large glass of water.
Do not take more than one D-Force (Dapoxetine 60mg) tablet per day.
Do not consume grapefruit or grapefruit products while taking D-Force (Dapoxetine).
Always talk to your doctor before taking ANY medication for erectile dysfunction. Some erectile dysfunction medications are not suitable for men with certain medical conditions, and your doctor can advise you on an alternative.
Call your doctor immediately if you experience dizziness or feel nauseous during sexual activity, or develop pain, numbness, tingling in your chest, arms, neck, or jaw.
Do not take D-Force (Dapoxetine) if you are also taking a nitrate drug (such as nitroglycerin or isosorbide dinitrate/mononitrate) for chest pain or heart problems. Do not take D-Force (Dapoxetine) with recreational drugs such as "poppers". Taking these substances together can cause a sudden and dangerous drop in blood pressure.
Always buy your medications from a reputable supplier as there are a lot of counterfeit products on the market.
Certain lifestyle and psychological factors, such as smoking, drinking, and stress, can impact on erectile dysfunction. Eliminating these - for example, staying more active, losing weight if you are overweight, reducing alcohol intake, stopping smoking and reducing stress - may also help improve erectile dysfunction.
Never take other erectile dysfunction medications at the same time as taking D-Force (Dapoxetine).
Seek urgent medical advice if an allergic reaction, sudden vision loss or painful erections lasting more than four hours occur.
Drinking alcohol after taking D-Force (Dapoxetine) may lower blood pressure and decrease sexual performance.
D-Force side effects
Along with its needed effects, D-Force (Dapoxetine) may cause some unwanted effects. Although not all of these side effects may occur, if they do occur they may need medical attention.
Commonly reported side effects of D-Force (Dapoxetine) include: dyspepsia, headache, visual disturbance, and flushing. Other side effects include: epistaxis, insomnia, nasal congestion, and rhinitis. See below for a comprehensive list of adverse effects.
Common side effects
These common side effects are connected to dehydration and usually diminish by increasing water intake.
- Facial redness or flushing
- Blocked nose
- Dryness in eyes
- Mild Nausea
- Delayed ejaculation or difficulty to ejaculate
Less common side effects
The following side effects of D-Force (Dapoxetine) may occur that usually do not need medical attention. These side effects are not dangerous and may normally diminish as your body adjusts to the medicine. Patients presenting with these side effects generally do not need to stop taking D-Force (Dapoxetine).
Also, your health care professional may be able to tell you about ways to prevent or reduce some of these side effects. Check with your health care professional if any of the following side effects continue or are bothersome or if you have any questions about them:
- Aches or pains in the muscles
- Difficult or labored breathing
- Light sensitivity
- Pain or tenderness around the eyes and cheekbones
- Redness of the skin
- Slight blurred vision
- Slight blueness in vision
- Stomach discomfort following meals
- Trouble sleeping
- Unusually warm skin
Serious side effects (uncommon)
Although serious side effects are rare, if you experience any the following serious side effects, stop taking D-Force (Dapoxetine) and seek emergency medical care immediately.
- Erection longer than 4 hours (Priapism)
- Severe decrease or loss of vision
- Severe decrease or loss of hearing
- Cloudy or bloody urine
D-Force is not suitable for everyone. Patients under treatment for the following conditions; or any ongoing managed condition, should consult their doctor prior to taking D-Force:
- Heart Related & Cardiovascular diseases including aortic stenosis, idiopathic hypertrophic subaortic stenosis and general ventricular outflow obstruction
- Stroke, myocardial infaction (heart attack) or serious arrhythmia
- Cardiac failure or coronary artery disease causing unstable angina
- Blood Pressure related diseases including Hypertension & Hypotension and patients with severley impaired autonomic control of blood pressure
- Resting hypotension (low blood pressure) of (BP <90/50)
- Resting hypertension (high blood pressure) of (BP >170/110)
- Retinitis pigmentosa (genetic disease of the retina)
- Sickle cell or other related anaemias
- HIV (specifically on treatment with protease inhibitors)
- Organ donor recipients
Patients taking the following medicine types should NOT take D-Force:
- Nitroglycerin medicines
- Nitroprusside medicines
- Amyl Nitrate (Recreationally known as poppers)
- Organ Donor Recipient medicines
- Azole antifungal medicines taken orally (topical creams for treatment of candida / thrush are safe)
- SSRI, SNRI, Lithium & Trycyclic anti-depressants
- MAOI Anti-depressants
- Other serotonin elevating medicines including L-Tryptophans, Triptans (Migraine Treatment), Tramadol, Linezolid, St John's Wort
- CYP3A4 inhibitors
- ART protease inhibitors medicines for HIV and other viruses
Patients taking any of the above medicines should wait 14 days after discontinuing treatment before taking Dapoxetine. Patients should stop taking Dapoxetine at least 7 days prior to starting treatment on any of the above medicines.